From September 12-14, 2016, nearly 100 parliamentarians from 60 countries met in Berlin to protect and promote freedom of religion or belief. Parliamentarians also had the opportunity to address specific threats to this embattled right by signing letters addressed to political leaders in five countries: Eritrea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, and Vietnam. Click the links below to read each advocacy letter in detail.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- NEWS RELEASE: An Embattled Right: Protecting and Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief
- IPPFoRB delegation returns from fact-finding and solidarity visit to Myanmar
- Paraguay House of Representatives adopts NY Resolution on FoRB
- İnanç Özgürlüğü, Hemen Şimdi!
- Faith-based and Other Groups Commit to Strengthen Freedom of Religion or Belief in Southeast Asia