From September 12-14, 2016, nearly 100 parliamentarians from 60 countries met in Berlin to protect and promote freedom of religion or belief. Parliamentarians also had the opportunity to address specific threats to this embattled right by signing letters addressed to political leaders in five countries: Eritrea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, and Vietnam. Click the links below to read each advocacy letter in detail.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- Opinion: An opportunity for a fresh start
- Freedom of Religion or Belief: A Litmus Test for Other Liberties
- Opinion: Religious Freedom in Nepal – Teetering on the Edge of a Precipice
- Parliamentarians speak out against religious freedom restrictions in four Asian countries
- NEW REPORTS: Freedom of Religion or Belief under threat in Southeast Asia