From September 12-14, 2016, nearly 100 parliamentarians from 60 countries met in Berlin to protect and promote freedom of religion or belief. Parliamentarians also had the opportunity to address specific threats to this embattled right by signing letters addressed to political leaders in five countries: Eritrea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, and Vietnam. Click the links below to read each advocacy letter in detail.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- Opinion: Religious Freedom in Nepal – Teetering on the Edge of a Precipice
- Parliamentarians speak out against religious freedom restrictions in four Asian countries
- NEW REPORTS: Freedom of Religion or Belief under threat in Southeast Asia
- IPPFoRB Steering Group condemns appalling violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine State
- NEWS RELEASE: An Embattled Right: Protecting and Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief