IPPFoRB welcomes parliamentarians who will commit to the principles outlined in the Charter for Freedom of Religion or Belief. If you are interested in joining, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- Opinion: Religious Freedom in Nepal – Teetering on the Edge of a Precipice
- Parliamentarians speak out against religious freedom restrictions in four Asian countries
- NEW REPORTS: Freedom of Religion or Belief under threat in Southeast Asia
- IPPFoRB Steering Group condemns appalling violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine State
- NEWS RELEASE: An Embattled Right: Protecting and Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief