On September 23, 2015, the Paraguay House of Representatives issued a declaration adopting the New York Resolution for Freedom of Religion or Belief, which was signed by signed by parliamentarians at the New York summit, “Efforts to Strengthen Freedom of Religion or Belief“.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- Opinion: An opportunity for a fresh start
- Freedom of Religion or Belief: A Litmus Test for Other Liberties
- Opinion: Religious Freedom in Nepal – Teetering on the Edge of a Precipice
- Parliamentarians speak out against religious freedom restrictions in four Asian countries
- NEW REPORTS: Freedom of Religion or Belief under threat in Southeast Asia