On September 23, 2015, the Paraguay House of Representatives issued a declaration adopting the New York Resolution for Freedom of Religion or Belief, which was signed by signed by parliamentarians at the New York summit, “Efforts to Strengthen Freedom of Religion or Belief“.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- NEWS RELEASE: An Embattled Right: Protecting and Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief
- IPPFoRB delegation returns from fact-finding and solidarity visit to Myanmar
- Paraguay House of Representatives adopts NY Resolution on FoRB
- İnanç Özgürlüğü, Hemen Şimdi!
- Faith-based and Other Groups Commit to Strengthen Freedom of Religion or Belief in Southeast Asia