On September 23, 2015, the Paraguay House of Representatives issued a declaration adopting the New York Resolution for Freedom of Religion or Belief, which was signed by signed by parliamentarians at the New York summit, “Efforts to Strengthen Freedom of Religion or Belief“.
Latest IPPFoRB News
- Parliamentarians speak out against religious freedom restrictions in four Asian countries
- NEW REPORTS: Freedom of Religion or Belief under threat in Southeast Asia
- IPPFoRB Steering Group condemns appalling violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine State
- NEWS RELEASE: An Embattled Right: Protecting and Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief
- IPPFoRB delegation returns from fact-finding and solidarity visit to Myanmar